Win a voucher for Champneys worth £250
1. By signing up to Bimuno newsletter, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Clasado Limited (company number 05268862), with registered address at Imperium Building, Imperial Way, Worton Grange, Reading, RG2 0TD, UK (hereafter the "Promoter").
3. The Promoter is offering those who sign up to Bimuno newsletter from 01/12/2023 – 20/12/2023 a chance to win a voucher for Champneys worth £250. All customers who purchased between 3/11/2023 and 27/11/2023 and everyone in the Bimuno newsletter list will be automatically entered into the giveaway. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition however internet access is required.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. To enter this prize draw, entrants must sign up to Bimuno newsletter between 1/12/2023 and 20/12/2023 or make a purchase on the http://Bimuno.com website between 3/11/2023 and 27/11/2023. To ensure eligibility, kindly note that only those who remain subscribed to our newsletter throughout the giveaway period will be eligible for selection.
7. The competition is open to new Bimuno newsletter subscription entrants from 00:00 on 1st December 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on 20th December 2023 (the "Closing Date").
8. The acceptance, disqualification, or deletion of entries, without explanation or prior notification, is entirely at the discretion of the Promoter and its agents. In addition, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. There is a limit of one entry per person except in cases where the contestant has made a purchase between 3/11/2023 and 27/11/2023, and also signed up to the newsletter between 1/12/2023 and 20/12/2023; the contestant would have two entries. The winner may only be awarded one prize and cannot win multiple times.
11. The winner will be selected at random.
12. The winner will be notified within 14 working days of the draw via email from the promoter and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within 03 working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
13. All winners of a prize will be added to a winners list. This list will be available to those who request it and will contain the winner's first name and their county of residence. No further information will be made available. The winners list will be made available 14 days after the competition closes.
15. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter's decisions.
16. The prize will be sent to the email address supplied within 28 days of notification. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in the competition.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion or awarding of prizes without prior notice and at its absolute discretion.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.