We are committed to providing the best experience to all of our users. We continually work to make our website accessible for everyone, regardless of their needs.
We have used accessibility best practices and standards defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 AA).
Key features include:
- All pages can be effectively navigated using a keyboard only.
- All pages have understandable heading structures and landmarks
- All pages have skip navigation links as the first focusable element
- All Images and Icon buttons are provided with equivalent alternative text
- All pages follow a consistent navigation structure
For security purposes, our online forms use Google reCAPTCHA v2, which is a version of a "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart" (CAPTCHA). CAPTCHAs are an important security tool used to prevent automated submission of form data by malicious software (known as bots or spiders). According to the World Wide Web Consortium, the organisation which develops international standards for the web, reCAPTCHA v2 may not be accessible to users of all technologies in all instances. However, use of reCAPTCHA v2 has been approved by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We regularly review the guidance on reCAPTCHA v2 and available alternative security tools, with a view to making our website more accessible.