Win a Travel Bundle - Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting a competition entry, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Clasado Limited (company number 05268862), with registered address at Imperium Building, Imperial Way, Worton Grange, Reading, RG2 0TD, UK (hereafter the "Promoter").
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this competition a chance to a Travel Bundle, comprising of 1x Tile Mate, 1x Belkin Portable Charger, 1x iBlockCube Worldwide Travel Plug Adapter, 1x Trtl Pillow Original & 1x Bimuno Original one month trial. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition however internet access is required.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. To enter this prize draw, entrants must submit their entry by ‘liking’ the giveaway post, ‘tagging’ two other users, and ‘follow’ @bimuno on Instagram. Entrants must complete all necessary details. Not completing all three requirements may jeopardise any prize fulfilment if selected.
7. The competition is open to entries from 00:00 on 5th June 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on 30th June 2023 (the "Closing Date").
8. The acceptance, disqualification, or deletion of entries, without explanation or prior notification, is entirely at the discretion of the Promoter and its agents. In addition, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. There is a limit of one entry per person. Each winner may only be awarded one prize and cannot win multiple times.
11. The winners will be selected at random.
12. The winner will be announced via the Promoter’s social media through a ‘post’ and ‘story’.
13. Each winner will be notified within 7 working days of the draw via Instagram Direct Message from the promoter and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within 10 working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
14. All winners of a prize will be added to a winners list. This list will be available to those who request it and will contain the winners first name and their county of residence. No further information will be made available. The winners list will be made available 14 days after the competition closes.
15. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter's decisions.
16. The prize will be sent via courier to the address supplied within 28 days of notification. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in the competition.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion or awarding of prizes without prior notice and at its absolute discretion.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.