- 1 sachet of Bimuno
- 200ml double cream
- 2/3 drops stevia
- 1 litre of boiling water
- 2 Earl grey tea bags, cool slightly before making up iced tea
- Ice cubes to fill your chosen cups
- 2 or 3 tbsp of chopped strawberries for each cup
- 1-2 tsp of MCT oil (optional)
- Boil your kettle of water
- Whilst your kettle is boiling, whisk your cream, Bimuno powder and stevia together in a cup that you can pour easily from.
- Place ice in your cups
- Pour boiled water over Earl Grey tea bags (and let cool in a separate cup)
- Pour over your slightly cooled tea
- If using MCT oil- drizzle up to 1tbsp in each cup
- Spoon your strawberries into each cup
- Lastly, pour your sweetened cream to finish your iced tea and enjoy!