- 2/3 handfuls of your favourite salad leaves
- Half a bell pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes sliced
- 1tbsp silvered pistachios
- 1 salmon fillet
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil
- 30ml ACV I am using immunity boosting fire cider ACV
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of half an orange
- 1 sachet of Bimuno
- Season the top of your salmon fillets with sea salt & black pepper
- Give your steamer a spray of non-stick spray. Insert the salmon into your steamer and place salmon on the rack. Place the lid back on for 8-10 minutes of cooking time.
- In the meantime, place all dressing ingredients into a pouring container and simply whisk together.
- Chop your tomatoes and bell pepper and mix with your salad leaves
- Remove your salmon from the steamer once cooked and add on top of your salad
- Pour over your dressing over your plated salad.
- Finish with your crunchy pistachio slithers and season if necessary