- 360g walnuts
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 heaped tablespoons of powdered erythritol with stevia sweetener
- 2 tsp of powdered cinnamon
- 2 tbsp bovine collagen powder or substitute for marine collagen
- 1 tbsp of walnut oil (or substitute with melted butter, coconut, macadamia or avocado oil)
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 1 sachet Bimuno
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Blend your walnuts until coarsely grounded.
- Grease your baking sheet with your walnut oil or chosen substitute.
- Beat the egg, Bimuno powder, sweetener and cinnamon together.
- Add blended walnuts and form a dough by hand.
- Form cookies. This can be quite tricky as the mixture is quite sticky. The easiest way is to create a ball with your hands and place the ball directly on the baking sheet.
- Place the back of your tablespoon into your oil and pat the ball down and smooth out into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so until nicely browned.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and bring down to a simmer. Place a glass mixing bowl over the pan and add your dark chocolate. Let the heat from the steam slowly melt your dark chocolate.
- Once your cookies are baked, drizzle over the dark chocolate and leave to set.