- 2 aubergines, sliced thinly lengthways
- 2 small swede, sliced as thinly as possible
- 2 large cooking tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 750ml milk of choice
- 2tbsp seasoning
- 2tbsp dried mixed herbs
- Extra virgin olive oil / ghee
- 1 sachet of Bimuno
- 300g cheese of choice, grated
- Preheat your oven to 150C/300F.
- Thinly slice all your vegetables, layer into an oven dish and drizzle over your extra virgin olive oil or ghee.
- Pop in the oven and let your vegetables roast for 90 minutes.
- Whilst your veg roast, in a pan, pour in your milk of choice (this recipe is using cashew milk) and slowly add 250g of your chosen cheese (this recipe is using Gruyère) whilst whisking gently to incorporate.
- Now add your seasoning and dried mixed herbs.
- Remove your roasted vegetables from the oven and add your sauce to the dish and mix gently.
- Sprinkle your remaining cheese over the top of your bake and place under the grill for a few minutes to brown nicely and add a crispy topping.