- 4 eggs
- 115g pure pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2tbsp brown sugar/stevia
- 2 tsp real vanilla extract
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp turmeric powder Chaga
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 50g fine coconut flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Bimuno Kids Immunity
Ingredients: Cream cheese frosting
- 220g soft cream cheese
- 2tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp sugar/stevia powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp real vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 170C (fan).
- Line your muffin trays with oil or melted butter.
- In a bowl, incorporate the melted butter, eggs, pumpkin purée, brown sugar/stevia, vanilla extract, spices and Bimuno Kids Immunity.
- Whisk in your coconut flour slowly.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion out mixture into your cases.
- Bake for 22 minutes and leave to cool before icing.
- Incorporate cream cheese, cinnamon, vanilla, pumpkin purée and sugar/stevia.
- Use a sandwich bag with a snip at one corner to ‘pipe’ the frosting easily on but you can simply use the back of a tablespoon to serve the frosting.