- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 350g jar tomato passata
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2tsp sea salt
- 1tsp dried mint
- 1 lemon, juice
- 20 large, raw shell-on prawns
- 150g feta
- 1 Bimuno sachet
- Preheat oven to 180° Celsius.
- Heat oil gently in pan and cook onion and garlic for 10 mins on low heat so as not to brown and stir attentively.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, Bimuno sachet, herbs, lemon juice, and season. Leave to simmer on low heat for 10 mins.
- Place sauce in an oven proof dish & place raw prawns evenly around dish.
- Crumble over feta and place in oven for 15 mins until browned slightly on the top.
- Optional: Sprinkle over coriander and freshly ground black pepper.