- 4 eggs
- 400g fine almond flour
- 1 Bimuno sachet
- 1tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2tbsp beetroot powder
- 1 and a half tsp baking powder
- 110ml cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 heaped tbsp of melted ghee or coconut oil
- 40g raspberries & blackberries
- Dollop of coconut yoghurt (or yoghurt of your choice)
- Optional extras - 1tbsp collagen and/or add 1tsp of sweetener of your choice
- Into 1 bowl place your almond flour and baking powder. Whisk together.
- In a separate bowl whisk your eggs, Bimuno powder, vanilla extract, beetroot powder, milk and oil. Then gently fold this mixture into the almond flour.
- Grease your cooking pan and place on a medium heat. It’s best to use a pan with a lid to cook the pancakes through well and allow them to rise.
- Spoon in your mixture (roughly a ladleful) and gently form a pancake shape, one or two at a time works best, and then place lid on quickly.
- Cook for 3 minutes on one side, flip over gently, and then another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Serve with your berries and a dollop of your yoghurt of choice.