2 grilled chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 250g Asparagus, trimmed and washed
- 50g pine nuts
- Bimuno Immunity sachet
- 50g parmesan, grated finely
- 150ml olive oil
- 10g rocket leaves, finely chopped
- 10g wild garlic leaves, finely chopped
- 10g parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Salad leaves of your choice
In a bowl/jar, mix your olive oil, rocket leaves, wild garlic leaves and parsley leaves.
- Grill your chicken breast fillets on a grill pan and cook both sides for 4 minutes each then put to one side.
- Grill your asparagus on a grill pan and sear for 2 minutes each side then put to one side.
- Using a pestle and mortar, crush your pine nuts and place into a bowl. Add your Bimuno sachet, half your green oil and mix to make a pesto.
- Plate your chosen salad leaves on a large platter/bowl and place chicken and asparagus on top.
- Sprinkle with more pine nuts to finish.