- Pour your coconut milk/cream, chia seeds, sweetener, Bimuno sachet, lemon juice & lemon extract into a bowl.
- Mix your ingredients, you can add some more chia seeds now if you want to thicken up the consistency.
- Spoon your mixture into your chosen jar or bowls.
- With a zester or grater, zest some lemon skin over the top for that extra bit of citrus.
- Pop in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but overnight will give you the best results before eating. The chia seeds will really thicken up and create a lovely breakfast option to enjoy over the next week.