- Finely chop your mint & flat leaf parsley, place into a bowl and add your salt, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Grate your and cauliflower and boil for a couple minutes - you want a nice al dente finish to mimic bulgar wheat consistency that would traditionally be used here.
- Melt butter or add olive oil to a pan and sauté your cauliflower rice for 8 minutes on a medium to high heat stirring occasionally. Try to make sure no water is left in your pan as you don’t want soggy cauli rice!
- Place into a serving bowl and add your cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions and the herbs you set aside in the first step.
- Sprinkle over your Bimuno sachet and mix gently.
- Sprinkle over your pomegranate seeds & serve.