- 300g raw king prawns
- 5 cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
- 1tbsp salted butter
- 30ml olive oil
- 6 courgettes, spiralised
- 250g passata
- 100g fresh, soft, goat’s cheese
- 2 heaped tbsp rose harissa paste
- 1 sachet of Bimuno
- Spiralise your courgettes by putting them through a spiraliser, alternatively, use a vegetable peeler along the courgettes to peel into thin strips, leaving the core.
- Melt your butter and olive oil in a pan.
- Thinly slice your garlic into crispy slithers and gently fry with olive oil on a low heat for 3-4 minutes in your pan. Watch carefully as the garlic can burn easily. You want a lovely golden crisp which can be used as a flavour boosting topping.
- Remove garlic and put to one side but keep the oil in the pan.
- Fry your raw prawns for 3-4 minutes in the garlic oil, turn prawns halfway through to make sure cooked on both sides.
- Melt your tablespoon of butter in the pan and carefully place in your courgetti. Stir gently so not to break the courgetti and heat through for 3 minutes. Note. You don’t want it to wilt.
- For the sauce: Add your passata, Bimuno sachet, seasoning and harissa paste to a pan and heat through, stirring often for 5 minutes.
- Now serve whilst hot: Plate up your courgetti and layer on the prawns then your tastebud-tingling sauce. Drop in little pieces of your goat’s cheese and fried garlic for that all important flavour boost.