- 2-3 boiled free-range eggs
- ½ red onion
- Salad leaves
- ½ tomato
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 sachet of Bimuno
- Soft boil your eggs by simply putting your eggs into freshly boiled water and cook for 4/5 minutes before taking out and carefully dropping into ice cold water. It is also a wonderful way to retain the powerful nutritional benefits of the egg.
- Chop your pepper, red onion, tomato and salad leaves and pop into your lunchbox.
- Peel & half your eggs and add them to your salad.
- Masala dressing: An Indian masala oil can be made in advance quickly by simply toasting your mustard seeds, chilli powder & cumin in extra virgin olive oil.
- Pop your dressing into a little pot and pour over when you are ready to eat. This is ideal if you want to keep your salad crunchy!
- Add your sachet of Bimuno by sprinkling over the salad or pour directly into your cooled down spiced oil and mix before pouring over your lunch.
- Season with freshly ground sea salt and black pepper