- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbsp full fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 5 sun-dried tomato halves, roughly chopped
- 1tsp mild curry powder
- 1 sachet Bimuno
- 10g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of half a lemon and half a lime
- Salad leaves of choice
- Optional - A handful of cashews or flaked almonds to finish
- Using a grill pan, cook your chicken breasts for 4/5minutes each side. Check juices run clear and slice when cooled and rested.
- In a bowl add your mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt, spring onions, sundried tomatoes, curry powder, Bimuno, parsley & lemon/lime and mix.
- Place your salad leaves on a plate, place your chicken on top and generously pour your sauce over the top.
- Alternatively, use your chicken and sauce as a sandwich filling for a delish treat.