- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 100/120g Red Leicester cheese, grated
- 1 sachet Bimuno Kids Immunity
- 1 onion
- 50g broccoli
- Seasoning - freshly ground sea salt and black
oven to 170C (fan).
- Roughly dice your onion and finely chop your
broccoli, then add to a pan with some oil on a medium heat & sauté for 10
minutes. Add a little water if you would like a softer texture.
- Whisk your eggs in a large bowl.
- Incorporate your cheese, mustard and Greek
yogurt into the eggs.
- Add your Bimuno and seasoning.
- Line your muffin trays with oil to prevent the
cooked muffins sticking.
- Add some veggies into the bottom of each oiled
silicone muffin tray.
- Pour 3/4 egg mixture into each section (as it
will rise once cooked).
- Add a little more veggies to top your muffin
before placing in the oven.
- Bake for 14 minutes and leave to cool.