- 8 tbsp Greek yogurt or substitute for coconut yogurt
- 1 sachet Bimuno
- 2 heaped tbsp raspberry jam or homemade chia raspberry jam
- 4 heaped tbsp granola
Optional chia raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 220g frozen raspberries
- 1tbs sweetener of your choice
- Mix your Bimuno sachet into the yoghurt.
- Layer into a bowl or a glass jar by adding a base of yogurt then granola…yoghurt then another granola layer.
- Top with jam and granola.
Optional chia raspberry jam:
- In a pan, heat through the sweetener, water and raspberries and mash with a fork to incorporate.
- Mix through your chia seeds.
- Place into a tupperware.
- Pop in the fridge for 3 hours to thicken up.