- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan) and fire up your BBQ.
- Slice your aubergines into rings and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Add your lemon juice, Bimuno sachet, onion and herbs into a blender and blend together for 30 seconds.
- Incorporate this mixture into the chicken mince.
- With your hands make the mince into small patties and place on to the BBQ.
- Turn your chicken patties every few minutes, so to not let them burn, and remove once cooked all the way through (roughly 8-10 minutes).
- Serve as a chicken burger, or as a low carb option use lettuce leaf as a slider. Top with your roast aubergine along with any other topping you like. The images in this recipe show beetroot kraut and a little vegetable oil free mayonnaise.