- 400g drained artichoke bottoms or artichoke hearts in a jar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp of salt and pepper
- 300g chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 sachet of Bimuno prebiotic powder
- 10 sprigs of dill
- Drain your artichokes and place into a blender.
- Add in your natural yoghurt and juice of half a lemon.
- Pour in your chosen stock, followed by your sachet of Bimuno prebiotic powder and salt & pepper.
- Blend until a thick and smooth consistency.
- Now, pour your soup into a pan and heat slowly and simmer for 4/5 minutes. Be sure to not let it boil.
- Serve whilst piping hot and drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil and add your sprigs of dill.