Bimuno’s new character naming contest - Terms & Conditions
1. By submitting a competition entry, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Clasado Limited (company number 05268862), with the registered address at Imperium Building, Imperial Way, Worton Grange, Reading, RG2 0TD, UK (hereafter the "Promoter").
3. The Promoter is offering those who enter this competition a chance to win a family bundle, which includes: 1 box of Bimuno Immunity, 1 box of our New children's product, Children Baking Set, Manuka Doctor Manuka Honey MGO 40 250g. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition however internet access is required.
5. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this prize draw.
6. To enter this prize draw, entrants must submit their entry by providing their details and their character name suggestion on the form before the end of day on30th September 2023.
7. By submitting an entry, the Entrants hereby grant to the Promoter full ownership of the intellectual property rights in the name of the character they have entered into the competition with. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use the winning name in relation to the promotion, marketing, selling and distributing of its products globally.
8. The competition is open to entries from 00:01 on 14th September 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on 30th September 2023 (the "Closing Date").
9. The acceptance, disqualification, or deletion of entries, without explanation or prior notification, is entirely at the discretion of the Promoter and its agents. In addition, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. There is a limit of one entry per person. Each winner may only be awarded one prize and cannot win multiple times.
12. The winning character's name will be selected based on creativity and appropriateness as judged by a panel of Bimuno representatives.
13. The winner will be notified before 6th October 2023 by email from the Promoter and will be asked for their contact and delivery details.
14. All winners of a prize will be added to a winners list. This list will be available to those who request it and will contain the winner's first name and their county of residence. No further information will be made available. The winner's list will be made available 7 days after the competition closes.
15. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter's decisions.
16. The prize will be sent via email to the email address supplied within 5 days of notification. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
17. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude the entrant from participating in the competition.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion or awarding of prizes without prior notice and at its absolute discretion.
19. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
20. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.