Bimuno® Valentines Day 2018 Facebook Competition
Win 3 months supply of Bimuno® DAILY & a Twinings Breakfast Tea Set
THE PROMOTER of the promotion is Clasado Limited, Reading Enterprise Centre, Whiteknights Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 6BU (“Promoter” or “Clasado”).
- In order to participate in this promotion, each entrant must complete the following steps:
- Follow or be following Bimuno on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bimuno/;
- Comment on the competition post itself by saying ‘Why you love Bimuno and you must use the hashtag #loveBimuno in your comment
- Entries must be submitted via the Bimuno Facebook page to be valid.
- Users may enter the competition on the Bimuno Facebook timeline only once.
No bulk, software-generated, automatic, third party, or group entries shall be accepted.
Terms of entry are listed in each competition post and are final. Users must follow each post’s instructions to successfully enter.
Entry opens on 14th February 2018 and closes on 16th February 2018 at 23:59 hours GMT. Valid entries will only be accepted if they are posted on Facebook in accordance with these rules, and are visible by Bimuno within that time.
All entries must be received by 23:59pm on 16th February 2018.
The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
The competition is not open to employees of Clasado Limited, Reading Enterprise Centre, Whiteknights Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 6BU United Kingdom and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
Each entrant may enter the promotion only once, and on their own behalf. No purchase is required.
Entrants must have an active Facebook account in order to enter the promotion, and all entries must be made in accordance with these terms and conditions, in order to be eligible.
Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age and identity of winners.
By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data.
The Prize & allocation
- The Prize consists of a supply of Bimuno for 90 days and a Twining’s Breakfast Tea Set for the winner (the 90 days supply consists of 3 packs of Bimuno Daily Powder).
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random from the valid entries by randomised electronic selection within 5 days of the promotion closing.
- The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prizes are non-transferable, there are no cash or prize alternatives. The prize is personal and once allocated, it cannot be sold or transferred on.
All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Clasado Limited.
The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
If the selected Competition Winner do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning, Clasado Limited reserves the right to redraw the prize and select an alternative Competition Winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries, or for any computer-related, online, telephonic, or technical malfunctions that may occur or for any entries that fail to post for any reason. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of entry. Entries will be considered void if they are in whole or in part illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, forged, mechanically reproduced or obtained through fraud or theft.
- Clasado Limited reserves the right at any time to cancel this promotion, cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants) with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Clasado Limited and accordingly Clasado Limited may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Clasado Limited as a result thereof.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Clasado Limited reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value. In exceptional circumstances, Clasado Limited reserves the right to amend or foreclose this competition at any time and without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners grant Clasado Limited the right to use their name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying them as a winner of the competition.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Clasado Limited is final.
- All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- Contact details submitted in relation to this competition will not be passed onto third parties. Addresses of winners will be requested by Clasado Limited to arrange postage of the prizes.
- Clasado Limited accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Clasado Limited save to the extent that disclosure may be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and by entering the promotion you agree that you will make no claim against Facebook in respect of it.