Did you know that when travelling abroad, the local food, drink, climate and even the stress of travelling itself can be of concern?
Bimuno® TRAVELAID is an effective way to prepare for the stress of travelling where these changes in food, drink and climate can affect you.
Use code TA-50-17 in the Promo Box, click apply and discount will be visible immediately.
Foreign food and untreated water is the main contributor towards travel related sickness abroad. Traveller’s Diarrhoea (TD) is the most common travel-related illness, affecting 30-70% of international travellers annually, depending on the risks and in particular the destination and season of travel.
With the number of international tourists increasing annually, it is estimated that at least 24-40 million travellers could be affected by TD annually. Raw or undercooked meat, fish, and shellfish can carry intestinal pathogens, and should be cooked and eaten hot. In areas where hygiene and sanitation is inadequate, travellers should avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and salads that cannot either be washed in uncontaminated water, or be peeled by the travellers themselves.
- The discount will be applied for every TRAVELAID you add to your basket
- A limit of 6 free packs of TRAVELAID per order can be purchased
- Use code TA-50-17 in the Promo Box, click apply and discount will be visible immediately
Don't take our word for it. Here are real, independent customer testimonials from all over the world
- Use code TA-50-17 in the Promo Box on the basket page.
- Offer is limited to a total of 6 packs of Bimuno TRAVELAID per order
- Offer limited to a maximum of 3 orders per customer
Offers are subject to Clasado's discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice. For full Bimuno site terms & conditions click here.