- 3x winter squash, any variety you can find.
- 2 heaped tbsp of pumpkin seeds
- 15g dill & parsley, chopped roughly.
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 400g of feta cheese
- 450g of full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 sachet Bimuno
- 2tbsp hemp hearts
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/350F.
- Slice your squash carefully into quarters and scoop out the seeds.
- Place on parchment paper within an oven dish and drizzle over your extra virgin olive oil and season well.
- Place in your oven and leave for 50 minutes until cooked well and slightly caramelised.
- Whilst the squash is cooking, prep the whipped feta. Simply crumble your feta into a blender, add your yoghurt and Bimuno sachet. Blend or pulse for 60 seconds until nicely incorporated and fluffy.
- Plate your whipped feta over a large serving platter. Once your squash is cooked, simply plate up your squash.
- You may wish to drizzle a little more whipped feta over your squash and extra virgin olive oil.
- To finish, toast your pumpkin seeds over a medium heat for 3 minutes, pour over your toasted pumpkin seeds over the baked squash along with your hemp hearts and fresh herbs.