We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information. We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time and will notify you of any significant changes, but you’re welcome to come back and check it at your own leisure.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Email Address
- Full Name
- Billing / Delivery Address
- Phone Number
- IP address
This information is stored on our internal systems and our website simply verifies you as a customer of Clasado Ltd. (Trading as Bimuno). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We will endeavor to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting your account or emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies, we will correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not transfer or sell your information. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site, but this will be anonymized. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you can email us at email@example.com.
Use of personal information
We use the information you provide to perform contracts on the basis of your request for the following purposes:
- With your consent to send updates to you regarding the status of your enquiry or order.
- With your consent to send newsletters and details of offers and promotions which we believe you may be interested in.
- To improve the design and content of bimuno.com website.
- To understand the buying behaviour of our registered users.
- To perform other general marketing and promotional activities focused on our products and services
When you place an order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card's expiry date.
Credit / Debit card details are not stored on our site, but passed on to our payment providers, PayPal and SagePay. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of the status of your request.
We may also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
For customer support, our provider, Zendesk Ltd, works as a processor of service data and Clasado Ltd acts as the controller. Clasado Ltd retains full control and ownership over service data and can confirm your data (Email address, full name and where applicable delivery and IP address) will be held securily and deleted or archived once the request or query has been resolved.
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when using it to log in to our website).
Clasado Ltd. are PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant.
We take online security very seriously and have taken rigorous precautions to ensure that your information is processed with confidentiality and accuracy.
We Do Not Share Personal Information
Clasado Ltd. will never email or call you to ask you to disclose or verify your Bimuno.com password, credit card or bank account number. If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited email which asks you for any of this information, disregard the request and report the incident to our Customer Services team.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the unsubscribe link in your account or on the footer of our emails.
As previously mentioned, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us at:
Thames Valley Science Park
1 Collegiate Square
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy by email.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. Requests can take up to 28 days to process.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- If you have opted in to receive marketing communications from us, you can always opt out at a later stage either via the link on our emails or through your account on the website.
- You have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by following this link
- This website is owned and operated by Clasado Ltd. Bimuno is a trading name of Clasado Ltd.
- Clasado Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom at Crown House, 37 High Street East Grinstead, W Sussex RH19 3AF / Company No: 5268862 & VAT No. 875963756.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com.
Cookies are small files saved to your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide you with a tailored experience within this website.
You are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to your computer’s hard drive you should take necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the ICO Article 29 Working Party guidelines for GDPR. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed via our customer service team through prior written or verbal agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 2018 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website's email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply you with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although bimuno.com only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
We, the owners of Bimuno.com, cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore exercise caution when clicking on external. Clasado Ltd. cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution regarding their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
Our website uses social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs [web addresses].
You are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
What data do you hold about me?
We may hold the following personal data about you:
- Your email address;
- Details of your visits to any refer-a-friend programme you are participating in; and
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
Where did you get this data from?
We receive your email address directly from your friend/family member when you are included as a referree on our Referee registration page after you have clicked on a sharing link.
What do you do with my data?
We need the above data:
- To check that you are not an existing customer on our website.
- To allow us to recognise and reward you as a Referred Friend when you fulfil the conditions necessary to receive a reward under the refer-a-friend programme.
- To send you service emails solely in connection with the refer-a-friend programme – for example to email you rewards as and when you are eligible to receive them. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the footer of any email you receive from us.
- If, and only if, you have opted-in to receive marketing communications from bimuno.com, we will send you those communications.
- To respond to customer service requests.
We hold and process all of the above data as a Data Processor as well as being the Data Controller. This means that we keep your data strictly confidential and we only ever use your data in accordance with ICO regulations.
How long do you hold my data?
We will normally always retain your data for at least as long as the validity period of the offer or reward that has been shared with you by your friend.
If you would like details of any retention periods which may apply to the specific refer-a-friend programme you are enrolled in, please contact us directly via email or phone (+44 808 164 8278).
Who do you share my data with?
In the ordinary course, we will only ever share your data with the friend who has referred you (so that we can notify them when they are due a reward for their referral).
We never sell or give your personal information to third parties to use for their own purposes.
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose or transfer your personal information:
- as required by law.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the rights and safety of other third parties, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Where is my data stored?
Information we hold about you is stored and processed principally in the Bimuno.com platform. The Bimuno.com platform is hosted in a secure data centre with the European Economic Area (EEA).
In the event that the processing of your personal information at any time requires it to be transferred to and/or stored at or accessed from a destination outside the EEA, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely, in accordance with this policy and safeguarded in accordance with all applicable legislation.
Do I have a right to object to processing?
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information. You can make this objection via email or phone (+44 808 164 8278).
What other rights do I have over the processing of my data?
- You have the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request which is manifestly unfounded or excessive may be subject to a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs in providing you with the necessary details.
- You have the right to ensure the personal information we hold about you is up to date and accurate.
- If you have given consent to us directly to process any of your personal information you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving emails from us at any time. You can do this by managing your privacy settings in the link contained in the footer of any email you may receive from us.
- You have the right to request that the personal information we hold about you be erased and/or request that the processing of that data be restricted.
How do I exercise my rights?
If you would like to exercise any of the rights listed above, you may submit a request to us via email or phone (+44 808 164 8278) to us or by post to Clasado Limited, Thames Valley Science Park, The Gateway ,1 Collegiate Square, Shinfield Reading, Berkshire, RG2 9LH.
Personal data processed for any purpose on our website shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for any purpose.
We will ensure the following when holding your data:
- The length of time your data is kept on record is kept dependent on the purpose of usage.
- To review the purpose we hold the information for to decide on the length of retention.
- To securely delete information that is no longer needed for this purpose or these purposes.
- To update, archive or securely delete information if it goes out of date.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
Resources & Further Information
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- Data Protection Act 2018.
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 - The Guide.