Low FODMAP Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup with Bimuno
We have created an exclusive recipe for a fabulous Low FODMAP Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup. For good measure, we also added some Bimuno to help balance your gut bacteria.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 4 People
- 1 tbsp Olive oil Extra virgin
- 20 cm Celery Stick Chopped roughly ½ cm x ½ cm pieces
- 2 Large Carrots Chopped roughly 1 cm x ½ cm pieces
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger Grated
- 2 2.5g Onion & Garlic Free Stock Cubes
- ½ Juice of a Lemon
- 500 gram Chicken Breasts Chopped roughly 1 cm x 5 cm pieces
- 195 gram Tinned Sweetcorn Drained
- 300 gram Ready to use Rice Noodles
- 2 Sachets Bimuno DAILY
- Tamari and celery leaves optional to serve
Heat the oil in a large saucepan
Sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 5 minutes
Add the ginger then sauté for a further minute.
Add 700ml water, stock cubes and lemon juice.
Bring to the boil with the lid on then simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the sweetcorn and noodles to heat through. Add the Bimuno and stir well.
Serve with a celery leaf on top for decoration and some tamari drizzled over.