- This event has passed.
March 18 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Diet & The Gut Microbiota In Athlete Health & Performance
Grab a cuppa and tune in to gain the latest scientific evidence and practice.
Topics we will be going over during the webinar:
- What the gut microbiota are, and where they come from
- What both probiotics, and prebiotics are and their pros and cons of use
- The current evidence base for the use of probiotics and/or prebiotics in:
- Athlete health – URTIs, Exercise-Induced Asthma, Gastrointestinal disorders
- Athlete performance
- Practical recommendations for the use of pre- and probiotics in athletes
Register now for this live broadcast on 18th March 8-9pm
Accredited by BDA and AfN