Low FODMAP Lemon Chicken Soup with Bimuno
We have created an exclusive recipe for a fabulous Low FODMAP Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup. For good measure, we also added some Bimuno to help balance your gut bacteria.
- 1 tbsp olive oil (extra virgin)
- 20 cm celery stick (chopped roughly ½ cm x ½ cm pieces)
- 2 large carrots (chopped roughly 1 cm x ½ cm pieces)
- 2 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 2.5g Onion & Garlic Free Stock Cubes
- ½ juice of lemon
- 500 g chicken breasts (chopped roughly 1 cm x 5 cm pieces)
- 195 g tinned sweetcorn (drained)
- 300 g ready to use rice noodles
- 2 sachets bimuno DAILY
- Tamari and celery leaves (optional to serve)
Heat the oil in a large saucepan
Sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 5 minutes
Add the ginger then sauté for a further minute.
Add 700ml water, stock cubes and lemon juice.
Bring to the boil with the lid on then simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the sweetcorn and noodles to heat through. Add the Bimuno and stir well.
Serve with a celery leaf on top for decoration and some tamari drizzled over.