Low FODMAP Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup with Bimuno
We have created an exclusive recipe for a fabulous Low FODMAP Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup. For good measure, we also added some Bimuno to help balance your gut bacteria.
Servings: 4 People
- 1 tbsp Olive oil Extra virgin
- 20 cm Celery Stick Chopped roughly ½ cm x ½ cm pieces
- 2 Large Carrots Chopped roughly 1 cm x ½ cm pieces
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger Grated
- 2 2.5g Onion & Garlic Free Stock Cubes
- ½ Juice of a Lemon
- 500 gram Chicken Breasts Chopped roughly 1 cm x 5 cm pieces
- 195 gram Tinned Sweetcorn Drained
- 300 gram Ready to use Rice Noodles
- 2 Sachets Bimuno DAILY
- Tamari and celery leaves optional to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan
- Sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 5 minutes
- Add the ginger then sauté for a further minute.
- Add 700ml water, stock cubes and lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil with the lid on then simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn and noodles to heat through. Add the Bimuno and stir well.
- Serve with a celery leaf on top for decoration and some tamari drizzled over.