Low FODMAP Lemon Chicken Soup with Bimuno
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 20 cm celery stick chopped roughly ½ cm x ½ cm pieces
- 2 large carrots chopped roughly 1 cm x ½ cm pieces
- 2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 2.5g Onion & Garlic Free Stock Cubes
- ½ juice of lemon
- 500 g chicken breasts chopped roughly 1 cm x 5 cm pieces
- 195 g tinned sweetcorn drained
- 300 g ready to use rice noodles
- 2 sachets bimuno DAILY
- Tamari and celery leaves optional to serve
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan
- Sauté the vegetables over medium heat for 5 minutes
- Add the ginger then sauté for a further minute.
- Add 700ml water, stock cubes and lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil with the lid on then simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sweetcorn and noodles to heat through. Add the Bimuno and stir well.
- Serve with a celery leaf on top for decoration and some tamari drizzled over.
If you have enjoyed this recipe, why not take a look at our others below:
What are the best foods for your gut? Want to learn how to make your own kefir, kombucha tea or even sauerkraut? Follow the links below for gut-loving recipes, hints and tips to improve your digestive health and put a smile on your face 24/7!
Because gut health plays such a key role in our bodies, what we put into it can have a big impact. There is a large body of evidence that highli...
Weight and The Gut
Lifestyle factors improve health for people who are overweight or obese, but the goal of reducing energy intake alone could be too simple for so...
Looking to support the body’s natural functions? Your gut could hold the key! Studies show that gut health can influence the immune system, ment...