When travelling abroad, the local food, drink, climate and even the stress of travelling itself can be of concern. Now there is a unique and effective way to help prepare yourself for the trip ahead.
- Increases your bifidobacteria levels
- Ideal for holiday and business travel to exotic locations
- Tested and published in independent scientific studies
Reference: 1. Drakoularakou A et al. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 2010;64:146-152
Bimuno® TRAVELAID contains a special fibre which feeds and encourages certain types of beneficial bacteria, in particular bifidobacteria, naturally present in the gut.
Bimuno® has been proven to significantly increase bifidobacteria in the gut within just 7 days*
*Published scientific studies have shown that with daily use the majority of users can expect an increase in their gut bifidobacteria levels within 7 days.
Since the benefits of TRAVELAID build over time it is recommended that you take the product for 7 days before your departure and each day whilst you are abroad.
Directions for use
- Children aged 6 years+ and adults: Take three pastilles a day.
- It is recommended that you start taking the pastilles daily for seven days before your holiday travels or business trip and continue taking them daily while abroad.
- For best results take all three pastilles together after breakfast, chewing them fully before swallowing.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily serving
- Bimuno® Syrup (Galacto-oligosaccharides Glucose, Galactose and Lactose*)
- Glazing Agent (Coconut Oil, Vegetable Fats, Carnauba Wax)
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Gluten Free.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C, out of sight and reach of children.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Per 3 Pastilles 7.89g||Per 100g|
|Energy||23kcal / 96kJ||289kcal / 1219kJ|
of which saturates
of which sugars
- mg = milligram
Is Bimuno suitable for vegetarians?
Only Bimuno powder is suitable for vegetarians. None of the products are suitable for vegans.
Is Bimuno suitable for Kosher or Halal and similar diets?
Bimuno is not currently certified as Kosher nor Halal.
Is Bimuno gluten free?
What is Bimuno?
Bimuno® is a revolutionary range of food supplements that work at the very centre of health and wellness – the gut. The principle active ingredient in Bimuno® belongs to a group of beneficial nutrient fibres (oligosaccharides) also found in breast milk.
Who can take Bimuno?
Anyone from children aged 3 years (in the case of Bimuno powder) to adults (including the elderly.
Young children should only take Bimuno under the supervision of an adult.
When should I take Bimuno?
We recommend you take it in the morning after breakfast so that it becomes part of a daily routine.
How often should I take Bimuno?
Taking Bimuno every day can help you maintain the balance of friendly bacteria in your digestive system.
It is recommended that Bimuno be taken regularly as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
How do I take Bimuno?
- BIMUNO POWDER: Our original product available in convenient powder single dose sachets
- Adults and young persons over 12: simply add one sachet daily to your food and drink (3.65g). Children aged 4 to 11: take half a sachet daily (1.82g)
- Bimuno powder can be added and stirred into everyday food and drink such as cereal, coffee or tea. Bimuno is flavour free and does not alter the taste of your food or drink.
- BIMUNO IBAID: Available in pleasant soft chewable pastilles
- Adults and children over 12: take two pastilles a day, ideally after breakfast. Since the benefits build over time, a daily intake is recommended.
- BIMUNO TRAVELAID: Available in pleasant soft chewable pastilles
- Adults and children over 6: take three pastilles a day, ideally after breakfast. It is recommended pastilles are taken daily seven days before you travel and each day whilst abroad.
Is it safe to take Bimuno long term?
Bimuno is perfectly safe for long term usage, in fact we recommend Bimuno be taken on a regular daily basis. The recommended servings should be observed at all times.
Is Bimuno a medicine?
No. Bimuno is a food supplement that works naturally in the gut
Can I use Bimuno if I have diarrhoea?
Yes you can use Bimuno if you have diarrhoea. Please feel free to consult our advice team on +44 800 804 6900 if you would like further information.
Can I use Bimuno IBAID if I have constipation?
Yes you can use Bimuno IBAID if you have constipation. Please feel free to consult our advice team on +44 800 804 6900 if you would like further information.