Bimuno® POWDER is a daily food supplement containing a special fibre selected by the friendly bacteria that live in your digestive system and make up an essential part of the digestive process.
Bimuno® POWDER is able to reach the lower gut intact, for maximum nutritional benefit.
Bimuno® has been proven to significantly increase bifidobacteria in the gut within just 7 days*
*Published scientific studies have shown that with daily use the majority of users can expect an increase in their gut bifidobacteria levels within 7 days.
Bimuno POWDER has a new improved formulation.
Please find the table below to show you the difference in ingredients:
Gum Arabic (Thickener)
The improvements in our manufacturing process mean that you now get more of our Galacto-oligosaccharides per gram of powder than ever before!
Other improvements are improved solubility and the new easy to open sachet with an updated version of our logo.
Directions for use
Make Bimuno® POWDER part of your daily routine.
Add it to tea, coffee or even to your smoothie; and even sprinkle on your breakfast cereal: The choice is yours.
Recommended Daily Serving:
- Adults and young persons 12 years of age and over: Take one sachet daily (3.65g)
- Children aged 4-11 years: Take one half sachet a daily (1.82g)
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C, out of sight and reach of children.
Bimuno POWDER is gluten-free and doesn't contain any artificial flavouring and colouring. Allergens are in bold.
- Galacto-oligosaccharides (milk)
- Lactose (milk)
- Glucose (milk)
- Galactose (milk)
- 10.1 Calories per sachet (3.65g)
B-GOS® high fibre food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Per sachet 3.65g||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Is Bimuno suitable for vegetarians?
Only Bimuno powder is suitable for vegetarians. None of the products are suitable for vegans.
Is Bimuno suitable for Kosher or Halal and similar diets?
Bimuno is not currently certified as Kosher nor Halal.
Is Bimuno gluten free?
What is Bimuno?
Bimuno® is a revolutionary range of food supplements that work at the very centre of health and wellness – the gut. The principle active ingredient in Bimuno® belongs to a group of beneficial nutrient fibres (oligosaccharides) also found in breast milk.
Who can take Bimuno?
Anyone from children aged 3 years (in the case of Bimuno powder) to adults (including the elderly.
Young children should only take Bimuno under the supervision of an adult.
When should I take Bimuno?
We recommend you take it in the morning after breakfast so that it becomes part of a daily routine.
How often should I take Bimuno?
Taking Bimuno every day can help you maintain the balance of friendly bacteria in your digestive system.
It is recommended that Bimuno be taken regularly as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
How do I take Bimuno?
- BIMUNO POWDER: Our original product available in convenient powder single dose sachets
- Adults and young persons over 12: simply add one sachet daily to your food and drink (3.65g). Children aged 4 to 11: take half a sachet daily (1.82g)
- Bimuno powder can be added and stirred into everyday food and drink such as cereal, coffee or tea. Bimuno is flavour free and does not alter the taste of your food or drink.
- BIMUNO IBAID: Available in pleasant soft chewable pastilles
- Adults and children over 12: take two pastilles a day, ideally after breakfast. Since the benefits build over time, a daily intake is recommended.
- BIMUNO TRAVELAID: Available in pleasant soft chewable pastilles
- Adults and children over 6: take three pastilles a day, ideally after breakfast. It is recommended pastilles are taken daily seven days before you travel and each day whilst abroad.
Is it safe to take Bimuno long term?
Bimuno is perfectly safe for long term usage, in fact we recommend Bimuno be taken on a regular daily basis. The recommended servings should be observed at all times.
Is Bimuno a medicine?
No. Bimuno is a food supplement that works naturally in the gut
How much is postage?
Orders within the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man have a charge of £3 per order. Free Delivery is offered on orders over £15. For orders outside the UK, please refer to the shipping destination drop down on the Shopping Basket for postal rates as these vary from country to country.
How long does delivery take?
Orders are dispatched the following working day after the order is completed & delivery times are as follows:
- UK: 2 - 3 working days
- Western Europe: 3 - 4 working days
- Eastern Europe: 7 - 8 working days
- North America: 7 - 8 working days
- Central & South America: 7 - 8 working days
- Middle East: 7 - 8 working days
- Africa & Asia: 7 - 8 working days
- Far East and Australasia: 7 - 8 working days
Can I use Bimuno if I have diarrhoea?
Yes you can use Bimuno if you have diarrhoea. Please feel free to consult our advice team on +44 800 804 6900 if you would like further information.
Can I use Bimuno IBAID if I have constipation?
Yes you can use Bimuno IBAID if you have constipation. Please feel free to consult our advice team on +44 800 804 6900 if you would like further information.