Bimuno® IBAID (Intestinal Bifidobacteria Aid)is a unique complex of special fibres for individuals wishing to take nutritional control of their gut bacteria.
B-GOS belongs to a special group of special fibres that feed and encourage certain types of beneficial bacteria, including bifidobacteria naturally present in the gut. Importantly, Bimuno® IBAID is able to reach the lower gut intact, for maximum nutritional benefit.
Bimuno® has been proven to significantly increase bifidobacteria in the gut within just 7 days*
*Published scientific studies have shown that with daily use the majority of users can expect an increase in their gut bifidobacteria levels within 7 days.
Directions for use
- Children aged 12 years + and adults: Take two pastilles a day.
- For best results take two pastilles together after breakfast, chewing them fully before swallowing.
- Since benefits build over time a daily intake is recommended.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily serving
- Bimuno Syrup (Galacto-oligosaccharides, Glucose, Galactose and Lactose*)
- Glazing Agent (Coconut Oil, Vegetable Fats, Carnauba Wax)
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Gluten Free.
Store in a cool dry place below 25°C, out of sight and reach of children.
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Per 2 Pastilles 3.96g||Per 100g|
|Energy||12kcal / 50kJ||298kcal / 1256kJ|
of which saturates
of which sugars
- mg = milligram
Is Bimuno suitable for vegetarians?
Only Bimuno powder is suitable for vegetarians. None of the products are suitable for vegans.
Is Bimuno suitable for Kosher or Halal and similar diets?
Bimuno is not currently certified as Kosher nor Halal.
Is Bimuno gluten free?
What is Bimuno?
Bimuno® is a revolutionary range of food supplements that work at the very centre of health and wellness – the gut. The principle active ingredient in Bimuno® belongs to a group of beneficial nutrient fibres (oligosaccharides) also found in breast milk.
Who can take Bimuno?
Anyone from children aged 3 years (in the case of Bimuno powder) to adults (including the elderly.
Young children should only take Bimuno under the supervision of an adult.
When should I take Bimuno?
We recommend you take it in the morning after breakfast so that it becomes part of a daily routine.
How often should I take Bimuno?
Taking Bimuno every day can help you maintain the balance of friendly bacteria in your digestive system.
It is recommended that Bimuno be taken regularly as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
How do I take Bimuno?
- BIMUNO POWDER: Our original product available in convenient powder single dose sachets
- Adults and young persons over 12: simply add one sachet daily to your food and drink (3.65g). Children aged 4 to 11: take half a sachet daily (1.82g)
- Bimuno powder can be added and stirred into everyday food and drink such as cereal, coffee or tea. Bimuno is flavour free and does not alter the taste of your food or drink.
- BIMUNO IBAID: Available in pleasant soft chewable pastilles
- Adults and children over 12: take two pastilles a day, ideally after breakfast. Since the benefits build over time, a daily intake is recommended.
- BIMUNO TRAVELAID: Available in pleasant soft chewable pastilles
- Adults and children over 6: take three pastilles a day, ideally after breakfast. It is recommended pastilles are taken daily seven days before you travel and each day whilst abroad.
Is it safe to take Bimuno long term?
Bimuno is perfectly safe for long term usage, in fact we recommend Bimuno be taken on a regular daily basis. The recommended servings should be observed at all times.
Is Bimuno a medicine?
No. Bimuno is a food supplement that works naturally in the gut
Can I use Bimuno if I have diarrhoea?
Yes you can use Bimuno if you have diarrhoea. Please feel free to consult our advice team on +44 800 804 6900 if you would like further information.
Can I use Bimuno IBAID if I have constipation?
Yes you can use Bimuno IBAID if you have constipation. Please feel free to consult our advice team on +44 800 804 6900 if you would like further information.