Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: Clasado Research Services, Thames Valley Science Park, The Gateway, 1 Collegiate Square, Shinfield, Reading, RG2 9LH
- Eligibility: This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and above who have taken part in answering our question posted on Facebook and Instagram on the 28th August 2019.
- Promotional Period: Closing date for receipt of all entries is 4th September at 11.59pm.
- Entry instructions: Entry is via Facebook and Instagram
- Only one entry per person.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that households entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, then the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify these households and to void any prize entitlement.
- Winner Selection: There will be four winners of the prize draw who will drawn at random after the closing time and date and notified by direct message for Facebook and Instagram.
- Prize fund: There are two prizes available for Facebook and two prizes for Instagram. The prize per person contains Organic Sauerkraut 1 Jar, Organic Kimchi 1 Jar, Organic Kombucha - Blueberry & Lavender 1 Bottle, Organic Kombucha - Matcha & Mint 1 Bottle, Apple Cider Vinegar (With The Mother) 1, 1 fermentation jar, 1 Fermentation book and a pack of Bimuno Daily.
- Prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. No cash or alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all promotional matters.
- Winner notification: The prize winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 14 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independently verified computer-generated system.
- General: The full name and county of the winner may be shared with anyone who requests their details 28 days after the closing date of the prize draw for 3 months. To request these details please write to Clasado Research Services, Thames Valley Science Park, The Gateway, 1 Collegiate Square, Shinfield, Reading, RG2 9LH , including a self-addressed envelope.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who tries to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method and to void any prize award.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.