- Proven immune benefits
- Works in harmony with your bodies own defences
- Ideal for an ageing immune system
Scientifically tested for immune health
New research reported that Bimuno may help to support the immune system of aging individuals1.
From around the age of 55, as part of the ageing process, our levels of good bacteria start to fall2. In this Clinical study has Bimuno significantly increased good Bifidobacteria levels, and decreased ‘bad’ bacteria in healthy elderly patients as well as positively altering biological indicators of the immune system.
- Vulevic J et al. Am J Clin Nutr, 2008: 88; 1438-1446.
- Mitsuoka T. Nutr Rev. 1992 Dec;50(12):438–446.
The expertise behind Bimuno
Bimuno is the result of many years of intensive research by a team of international digestive health experts and the University of Reading.
A number of clinical trials have been published and there is ongoing research and development into Bimuno across a number of areas including:
- The immune system
- Various aspects of human metabolism