Gut health facts
- Your gut length is the width of a tennis court
- Simple measures can improve gut health
- Diet, exercise and Bimuno can all play a valuable role!
Digestive health tips
- Eat a well-balanced diet
- Don’t rush your meals
- Eat plenty of fruit, vegetables and high fibre foods
- Drink at least six glasses of water a day
- It’s better to eat smaller portions, more often
- Try to exercise regularly
- Try to relax to reduce stress and anxiety
- Introduce Bimuno Original powder into your everyday diet
Some interesting facts to digest… Did you know…?
- Your digestive tract is 8.5 metres long, that’s more than the width of a tennis court!
- Your stomach takes 20 minutes to tell the brain it’s full
- It takes about 18 hours for food to pass through your digestive system
- Stress can ‘slow down’ your digestion system
- Vitamin B rich foods like whole grains and green, leafy vegetables help you relax
- A heavy meal before bedtime, makes your digestive system work overtime, which may keep you awake