Could new Bimuno IBAID help?
- Increases your Bifidobacteria (good bacteria) levels helping to maintain a healthy digestive balance.
- Supports individuals seeking to maintain intestinal comfort
- Reduces gas producing bacteria
- Helps manage long-term bowel health
Bloating is one of the most common symptoms associated with stomach discomfort. If your tummy feels bloated, it could be due to number of things including excess wind, constipation, food intolerance or even IBS.
It is now thought the bacteria in your gut may play a part in bloating too, in particular the balance between different types of bacteria. If ‘good’ bacteria levels fall, other types of bacteria that produce excessive amounts of gas can move in. By increasing ‘good bacteria’ (Bifidobacteria) that do not produce gas and reducing these other types of bacteria, bloating can be reduced.
- Stomach feels full or tight
- Waist measurement increases
- Tummy discomfort or pain
- Wind or flatulence